Top 5 Reasons To Use Control4® Lighting Solutions
1. A Complete Automation Solution
Control4 lighting products are just one aspect of a larger automation system that includes everything from multi-room audio to one- touch entertainment, climate control, security, and more. Now you can provide clients with the freedom, flexibility and convenience to change a mood or create a different ambiance in one touch – or even automatically.
2. Seamless Integration
Control4 lighting products remove the complexity associated with integrating third-party lighting systems. Utilizing the power and simplicity of Composer Pro software, large lighting systems can be put together in hours rather than days, saving you and your customer precious time and money.
3. Wired and Wireless Options
For clients building a brand new custom home, Control4 panelized lighting is a great solution for consolidation of controls using wired keypads. But, in places where pulling wire is impractical or not desired, Control4 wireless lighting solutions can be used seamlessly with the panelized solution in one unified system.
Control4 lighting solutions offer a variety of customization options, including a wide range of colors and finishes, configurable keypads with 37 available configurations, custom engraving, programmable RGB LEDs, and easy scene editing using Control4 interfaces.
5.Best-In-Class Dealer Tools and Support
Control4 is committed to ensuring dealers are successful with their lighting installations by providing best-in-class tools, including training resources, demo kits, technical documentation, brochures and cut sheets, as well as first-rate support.
Key Differentiating Features:
- Programmable RGB LEDs on all keypads, dimmers and switches
- Field configurable keypad – 12 buttons in 4 different sizes are included and can be arranged in up to 37 different configurations
- Ambient light sensor adjusts LED brightness based on lighting conditions in the room
- Engraveable rocker buttons for Wireless Dimmers and Switches
- Easy scene editing for customers
- Adaptive phase, forward phase and 0-10V dimming options
- Wireless 277V dimmer is available
- Wireless fan-speed controller (120V) is available
- 15amp rating on Wireless Switch
- The most affordable Keypads and Keypad Dimmer in the industry
- Easy user access for manual override and load control at the panel (Panelized Lighting)
- Flexibility in load panel locations (Panelized Lighting)
- 2 year limited warranty